Monday, September 26, 2011

Turn “I want” to “I have” with My Data Plan

Take advantage of UAE's fastest network with our new data packages including some fantastic benefits

Our new My Data Plan packages offer 4 great options for mobile broadband.

Including higher data allowance, unlimited overnight downloads, free USB modem and huge discounts on the latest tablets, high speed USB modems and wireless routers.


Amazing tablets discounted by over 50% with My Data Plan
With the My Data Plan Ultra package you can stay connected for work and play wherever you are using the latest Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 or the Motorola Xoom. These super portable tablets are just AED899 and AED699 when you subscribe to My Data Plan Ultra so you can enjoy the superfast Etisalat network on an amazing screen whether you are at home, at work, on the road or relaxing with family and friends.
 
Free USB modem to keep you connected on the move
If you need the extra flexibility of mobile broadband on your laptop you can chose one of our USB modems for free on any of our My Data Plan packages. You can even choose a high speed modem on the Extra and Ultra packages or Plus package on a 12 month contract for FREE.



Freedom to enjoy more games, movies, music, apps and the best of the web on the move
With the new data packages you can experience the ultimate in digital entertainment and communications wherever you are. Plus with Etisalat’s advanced 4G network soon to be available your My Data Plan will take you to a whole new level of rich, high quality content, downloaded and ready in an instant.

Unlimited downloads with My Data Plan Plus, Extra and Ultra packages
Customers who subscribe to My Data Plan Plus, Extra and Ultra packages can also use 3 hours of unlimited data from 12:00am to 3:00am every night. It does not matter how much data you use during these three hours because it will not be deducted from the allowance for your data package.

Club Ultra for our MyPlan Ultra customers
If you are also subscribed to MyPlan or My Business Plan Ultra your My Data Plan subscription will be discounted by AED100.


  • You will enjoy the discount as long as you are subscribed on both packages.
  • You will lose the discount if you cancel your MyPlan or My Business Plan Ultra Package
  • You can be subscribed to MyPlan or My Business Plan with or without contract but you will only be able to subscribe to My Data Plan without contract to enjoy the discount

No Data billing surprises with My Plan Data

Our new SMS data advisory service lets you know how much data you have used. You can also chose to enable soft and hard caps (data use limits) on your My Plan Data account so you never have to worry about an unexpected bill for extra (out of bundle) data.

How to Subscribe
To subscribe to My Data Plan Package, please visit your nearest Etisalat Business Center or outlet.  Full subscription details are listed on our website at etisalat.ae/MyDataPlan

1 comment: